Cold Brew Technician
The Cold Brew Technician will represent the Commonwealth Joe brand to our key clients through the delivery of Nitro Cold Brew to Commonwealth Joe wholesale & office accounts. This individual will also perform service and repairs to Nitro Cold Brew kegerators and will work closely with the Logistics Manager to ensure the delivery and/or work order is provided in a timely fashion and with the highest quality service.
- You enjoy working with people and have the ability to maintain positive and professional relationships through offering excellent customer service.
- You are interested in learning and receiving on the job training in kegerator operations.
- You thrive in a flexible work culture and are willing to work safely and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- You are able to handle heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs) and are willing to physically load and unload vehicles.
- You hold a valid driver's license for at least 2 years (with the ability to drive manual preferred).
- Ensure product quality is to the Commonwealth Joe standard.
- Diagnose, repair and replace key parts of Commonwealth Joe kegerators as needed.
- Maintain accurate transportation logs for every shift.
- Submit orders for replacement parts and provide suggested improvements.
- Ensure customer questions and concerns are accurately answered and/or routed.
- Assist the Logistics Manager with innovation strategies and in improving all aspects of deliveries, service requests, and standard operating procedures.
Please upload a resume AND cover letter along with your application.