Customer Experience Associate
Commonwealth Joe is a fast-growing startup in Arlington, VA that provides Nitro Cold Brew on tap as a service to offices (commonwealthjoe.com).
Our solution is used by both young and established companies alike looking to tap into employee engagement and productivity. We’ve won Forbes 30 Under 30 and have been profiled in the Washington Post and countless other media outlets.
Our team sells Nitro Cold Brew on tap as a service to offices looking to improve employee engagement and productivity. As a Customer Experience Associate, it is your responsibility to deliver the highest-quality customer service to our office and wholesale accounts, assisting and directly influencing growth within existing clients. Customer Experience Associates are the face of the Company and assist with managing the relationship between the customer and Commonwealth Joe.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with the growth and maintenance of existing Office & Wholesale accounts through regular account visits, events, and creative problem solving.
- Conduct Nitro Cold Brew tastings at prospective accounts.
- Communicate directly with customers to ensure orders are accurately placed and fulfilled.
- Make data-driven decisions to create the best outcome for both the customer and Company.
- Develop expertise in CWJ products and services, the Company, and Office & Wholesale brewing equipment, kegerators, repair standards and parts.
- Provide individual contact with each customer regarding service, events, maintenance, new products, billing and other key areas as a function of service level.
- Maintain and reports on accurate and detailed records of all sales, events, interactions, account status, and opportunities for each account at a frequency set by the Customer Experience Manager.
- Work with Events Manager to plan and execute events at Office & Wholesale accounts to build relationships and spread brand awareness.
- Respond to emergency or last-minute deliveries and repairs.
- Work with Production Manager and Logistics Manager to communicate orders, communicate account expectations and needs, and verifies their production and delivery.
- Assist the Customer Experience Manager with special projects, analysis, and requests as needed.
Who You Are
- Insanely passionate: Your friends say you get too excited about anything that piques your interest. You are passionate about people and collaboration.
- A winner: You are intrinsically motivated and have the self-confidence and resolve to push through times of adversity.
- Competitive and high-integrity: Whether in sports, academics, or previous jobs, you have proven that you’ll put in the work it takes to rise to the top. You strive to make every prospect and customer rave to their networks about working with us.
- Willing to learn: You look forward to learning from the experiences of those who have walked in your shoes. You crave the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- An adventurer: You embrace the opportunity to work for a startup. You look forward to taking direct responsibility for your work and having an impact in a fast-growth organization.
What We’re Looking For
- Highly communicative and collaborative; working closely with a team is important to you.
- Enjoy building relationships and working with people.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Responsive to emails, instant messages, and phone calls.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, manage own time, and stay organized across multiple projects.
- Comfortable with spreadsheets in Excel and Google Sheets.
What We Are Building
Commonwealth Joe is a leading provider of Nitro Cold Brew on tap to offices and is one of the best-recognized startups in its space. With a veteran leadership team and equally passionate staff, we are poised to achieve greatness. Our team is diverse and comes from all walks of life.
In addition to being part of a prominent startup, you will receive highly-competitive pay and free Nitro Cold Brew on tap at all hours. Arlington is a great place to live, and our team members take advantage of what our community offers.
Commonwealth Joe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please upload a resume AND cover letter along with your application.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.