An Experience Coordinator is responsible for delivering high-quality service to existing office and wholesale accounts, ensuring that the CWJ coffee program is successful and beneficial to our clients. Experience Coordinators are people-driven, collaborative, and communicative individuals capable of making data-driven decisions in the best interest of each customer and Commonwealth Joe. This person will report to the Experience Manager and assist with onboarding and growth within B2B accounts.
- You possess strong oral and written communication skills and pay high attention to detail.
- You are creative and seek out variance in a fast-paced work environment.
- You posses strong interpersonal skills and are highly communicative and collaborative and teamwork comes naturally to you.
- You enjoy fostering community and sharing your love of coffee with others.
- You hold a valid driver's license (with the ability to drive manual preferred).
- Directly influence the growth and maintenance of existing Office & Wholesale accounts through regular account visits, events and creative problem solving.
- Assist with Nitro Cold Brew installations and tastings accounts, ensuring customer onboarding goes smoothly.
- Communicate directly with customers to ensure orders are accurately placed and fulfilled.
- Maintain and reports on accurate and detailed records of all sales, events, interactions, account status, and opportunities for each account at a frequency set by the Experience Manager.
- Provide individual contact with each customer regarding service, events, maintenance, new products, billing and other key areas as a function of service level.
- Assist the with special projects, analysis, and requests as needed.
Join Our Team