Commonwealth Joe is a quickly growing startup based in Arlington, VA that provides Nitro Cold Brew on tap as a service to offices. Our Nitro Cold Brew is enjoyed by both small and established companies looking to tap into stronger employee engagement and improved productivity. In 2017, we were named to Forbes' 30 Under 30 list and have been profiled in The Washington Post and other notable media outlets.
As a Field Associate, you are a part of a five month development program that works with the Marketing, Customer Experience and Sales Teams to gain a deep understanding of Commonwealth Joe’s office Nitro Cold Brew program. Field Associates are instrumental in generating leads, supporting office Nitro Cold Brew deals, and onboarding new office accounts during CWJ’s busiest season.
This five-month development program will involve everything from marketing activations with our Trike Program in cities throughout the East Coast to leading in-office tastings with potential customers.
When you are not establishing our brand presence to create greater awareness of our office Nitro Cold Brew coffee program through activations and tastings, you will be based out of Commonwealth Joe’s Crystal City office supporting digital marketing and PR efforts and helping the sales team close deals.
While the Field Marketing Associate role is a 5-month commitment, Commonwealth Joe is looking for individuals who will take a strong interest in their responsibilities and are interested in growing into long term roles within the company’s Marketing, Customer Experience, or Sales Teams.
What You’ll Do
- Execute Nitro Trike activations in cities throughout East Coast.
- Report to Marketing and Sales with key event and activation metrics.
- Execute strategic brand events (conferences, job fairs, community events).
- Manage and track budget for field marketing and events.
- Maximize impact of events by capturing engaging social media content.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to grow customer base of office accounts by implementing digital marketing, physical marketing, and direct mail campaigns.
- Represent the Commonwealth Joe brand by leading in-office tastings for potential customers.
- Work with Commonwealth Joe’s PR team to capture & maximize exposure from events and activations.
- Recap the season’s events and activities; build a practical playbook for the future.
Who You Are
- 0-2 years marketing, events, sales, or brand ambassador experience.
- Experience with a consumer-facing brand is a plus.
- Organized and detail-oriented. You have a passion for planning and seamlessly executing events.
- Hungry to learn about all things craft coffee.
- Take your responsibilities seriously and are self-motivated to complete your work tasks.
- Prioritization is a strong suit – you’re able to balance competing priorities without feeling overwhelmed.
- You have stellar communication skills and can clearly articulate your needs and questions to key stakeholders.
- Getting exposure to many different departments and functions at Commonwealth Joe is intriguing to you.
- The idea of traveling for work excites you.
What We Are Building
Commonwealth Joe is a leading provider of Nitro Cold Brew on tap to offices and is one of the best-recognized startups in its space. With a veteran leadership team and equally passionate staff, we are poised to achieve greatness. Our team is diverse and comes from all walks of life.
In addition to being part of a prominent startup, you will receive highly-competitive pay and free Nitro Cold Brew on tap at all hours. Arlington is a great place to live, and our team members take advantage of what our community offers.
Commonwealth Joe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please upload a resume AND cover letter along with your application.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.