Marketing & Events Associate (NYC)
Commonwealth Joe is looking for a Marketing & Events Associate to join our team of passionate innovators. Marketing & Events Associates seek to increase Office Nitro Cold Brew Leads through strategic marketing promotions and creating & executing community event plans across regional markets. We’re a fast paced, collaborative, coffee-centric startup offering the potential for rapid professional growth and development. Team benefits include competitive salary; health, vision, & dental insurance, and free coffee.
What You’ll Do
- Build strategy for seasonal events including Nitro Cold Brew Trike activations
- Create & execute events by coordinating resources across many departments
- Ensure the brand is positively represented at every event and touchpoint
- Work with Social Media Associate & PR Team to maximize the brand’s presence at events
- Create digital marketing campaigns, physical marketing touchpoints, and direct mail
- Report KPIs to Marketing and Sales to determine event success
- Manage Regional Event Budget
- Write copy for marketing communications, including event messaging and brand campaigns
- Assist with other projects and tasks assigned by the Director of Marketing or Marketing Manager
Who You Are
- At least 1 full year of experience marketing, branding, event planning, or communications in a fast-paced B2B setting
- You love craft coffee and are interested in gaining a deep knowledge of our products
- Excited to travel for up to 15% of your working time
- You know how to work smart – you’re flexible and can prioritize competing tasks
- You’re organized, able to prioritize competing projects, and a strong executor
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive and experience with Google Analytics or another analytics tool is a plus
Commonwealth Joe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please upload a resume AND cover letter along with your application.
Email email@example.com with questions.