Nitro Cold Brew Technician
The Nitro Cold Brew Technician represents the Commonwealth Joe brand to our key clients through the delivery of Nitro Cold Brew to Commonwealth Joe wholesale & office accounts. This individual will also perform service and repairs to Nitro Cold Brew kegerators and will work closely with the Logistics Manager to ensure the delivery and/or work order is provided in a timely fashion and with the highest quality service.
- You enjoy working with people and have the ability to maintain positive and professional relationships through offering excellent customer service.
- You are interested in learning and receiving on the job training in kegerator operations.
- You thrive in a flexible work culture and are willing to work safely and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- You are able to handle heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs) and are willing to physically load and unload vehicles.
- You hold a valid driver's license for at least 2 years (with the ability to drive manual preferred).
- Ensure product quality is to the Commonwealth Joe standard.
- Diagnose, repair and replace key parts of Commonwealth Joe kegerators as needed.
- Maintain accurate transportation logs for every shift.
- Submit orders for replacement parts and provide suggested improvements.
- Ensure customer questions and concerns are accurately answered and/or routed.
- Assist the Logistics Manager with innovation strategies and in improving all aspects of deliveries, service requests, and standard operating procedures.
We are currently looking for Nitro Cold Brew Technicians in the New York, NY region. All applicants must have reliable transportation to our warehouse in Kearny, NJ.