Production Team Member
Production Team Members perform the essential role of brewing and packaging delicious Nitro Cold Brew to our stores, office and wholesale partners. This person is clean, reliable, flexible, has attention to quality, and is able to innovate new processes in order to optimize brewery workflow. Nitro Cold Brew is time sensitive so a reliable form of transportation and punctuality is critical. As you learn how to brew our product, you will learn the science of our methods and will be able to make adjustments where needed to maximize output and improve quality. A non-disclosure/non-compete of 2 years within the DC/MD/VA area will be required. This is a full-time position.
- You possess a consistent work ethic and are punctual and diligent.
- You are innovative and skilled working in warehouses where growth challenges workflow.
- You are energetic and flexible, able to tackle 8 to 12 hour work days.
- You have access to a reliable form of transportation.
- You are able to lift up to 50 lbs of weight comfortably.
- Receive deliveries, grind beans to their appropriate size, and organize and store coffee bags.
- Brew cold brew in a variety of vessels and methods for the following day.
- Build and brand kegerators, including troubleshooting and repair of damaged equipment.
- Optimize workflow processes while maintaining the highest quality and beverage safety.
- Distribute coffee and water ratios according to recipe.
- Clean and sanitize brewing equipment; learn our sanitation methods and tools.
- Work with a high-performing team centered on communication.
Timeline & Location
- Hiring for immediate, full-time openings. Part-time is available for at least 30 hours per week.
- You may have an opportunity in other areas of Production and Logistics as the seasons change.
- Primary work location is in Prince George’s County, MD.
Please upload a resume along with your application and be willing to have your background check. A cover letter is not required.