VP of Sales
We’ve had great success with our office Nitro Cold Brew product offering and demonstrating initial traction. We are looking for a VP of Sales to help iterate and scale our proven B2B sales process into a multimillion dollar business.
You will lead our sales organization to the next phase of growth. It is your responsibility to hire, manage, motivate and retain a world-class sales team responsible for sourcing potential leads, prospecting, scheduling Nitro Cold Brew tastings, closing recurring revenue business and onboarding accounts. You will be responsible for closing enterprise deals with the largest accounts.
What You’ll Do
- Create, improve and manage scalable inside sales programs.
- Source and close enterprise deals with the largest accounts.
- Hire, manage, motivate and retain an inside sales team and be accountable for our growth goals.
- Provide real-time coaching/feedback to new and experienced sales people in individual and group settings.
- Embody our culture/values and be a high-integrity leader whom sales people look up to.
- Come up with innovative growth hacks to source new leads, improve conversion rates or drive up deal size.
- Help build sales KPIs and reports in partnership with other internal stakeholders to monitor performance and drive decision making.
- Partner closely with other teams involved in the new business development process (e.g., Marketing, Customer Experience, Logistics) to action new campaigns, recycle leads, align on messaging, conduct Nitro Cold Brew tastings and onboard converted accounts for ongoing service.
Who You Are
- At least 5 years of inside sales experience in a high-growth, recurring revenue environment (e.g., Series A SaaS solution that has gone from initial traction to scale).
- Experience with SaaS, tech-enabled services or food/beverage.
- First-hand experience with list making, prospecting and/or closing deals.
- First-hand experience with hiring, managing, motivating and retaining a world-class sales team.
- Stellar track record of closing new business at or above quota. A demonstrated track record of excellent outcomes.
- Possess varsity-level objection handling, oral/written communication and presentation skills. Thrive under pressure and ambiguity. Driven and competitive. Eager to teach, coach and mentor.
- Solid understanding of business dynamics and trends affecting private companies, government organizations and non-profit institutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (preferred).
Why You Care
Commonwealth Joe is a leading provider of Nitro Cold Brew on tap to offices and is one of the best-recognized startups in its space. With a veteran leadership team and equally passionate staff, we are poised to achieve greatness. Our team is diverse and comes from all walks of life. As part of this successful sales team, you will have the opportunity to be a key leader at a transformative organization at the intersection of food/beverage and tech-enabled services. In addition to being part of a prominent startup, you will receive highly competitive pay and free Nitro Cold Brew on tap at all hours. Arlington is a great place to live, and our team members take advantage of what our community offers.
Commonwealth Joe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please upload a resume AND cover letter along with your application.
E-mail email@example.com with questions.