The Warehouse Associate is responsible for assisting the Logistics Manager with warehouse operations. With great attention to detail, the Warehouse Associate prepares Nitro Cold Brew Coffee orders for deployment to client sites and helps the Delivery Drivers load & unload the vans each day. The Warehouse Associate’s passion for mechanics is demonstrated when building and repairing Kegerators and Nitrogen Regulators. The Warehouse Associate is a team player who is proactive in cleaning, organizing, inventorying, and ordering supplies for the warehouse.
- Build Kegerators and Nitrogen Regulators.
- Repair malfunctioning Kegerators, Nitrogen Regulators, and kegs.
- Package kegs, cups, lids, straws, nitrogen tanks, and other supplies for daily deployment
- Assist Delivery Drivers with loading and offloading delivery vans each day.
- Repeatedly and comfortably lifts 50+ lbs.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Complete full weekly inventory of supplies and products.
- Organize supplies and products.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Accept and process deliveries.
- Strive to help their team overcome obstacles and is willing to help as needed.
- Enjoys working with a team to accomplish a task too large for one person.
- Reliable in meeting deadlines and arrives on time for all scheduled shifts.
- Exemplify professionalism is all endeavours.
Please upload a resume AND cover letter along with your application.
Email Alex at email@example.com with questions.