Nitro Cold Brew has become increasingly popular over the past few years. As it has expanded across the country, Nitro Cold Brew has been popping up in various locations such as Restaurants, Cafes, Schools, and Offices. Commonwealth Joe (CWJ) is the leading on-tap beverage provider in the U.S. CWJ gets many questions about services, coffee, and offerings. Here are the Top 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions and answers about CWJ.
1. Does CWJ Only Service Offices?
No! Commonwealth Joe has flexible, customizable packages that can serve any size space. In addition to offices, CWJ services Co-Working Spaces, Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, Barber Shops, Apartment Buildings, News Stations, and more! Are you interested in getting CWJ Cold Brew in your space? Click here to schedule a meeting with a member of CWJ's Sales Team.
2. What are CWJ's Delivery Zones?
CWJ can service the D.C. Metro Area, Baltimore, NYC Metro Area, Philadelphia, Boston, and Southern California.
3. How Big is CWJ's Team?
There are forty-five CWJ employees between CWJ's Cafe, Production Facility, and Corporate Office.
4. What Flavors of Nitro Cold Brew Does CWJ Have?CWJ currently offers one award-winning Nitro Cold Brew, Shenandoah Spring. Shenandoah Spring is a medium roast from the Marcala region in Honduras. This roast has hints of caramel and nutty tones which is the secret to CWJ's delicious Nitro Cold Brew.
5. Does CWJ Have Hot Coffee?Yes, CWJ has 2oz, 12oz, and 5lb bags of freshly-roasted coffee available for wholesale purchases, office coffee, subscription services, and at-home use. CWJ has ten different coffee roasts ranging from Light to Dark.
6. Where Does CWJ Roast Their Coffee?CWJ roasts their coffee in a production facility in Beltsville, Maryland. CWJ is vertically integrated. They roast, brew, package, keg, ship, and deliver out of the same warehouse.
7. What's the Difference Between Nitro Cold Brew and Regular Cold Brew?Cold Brew coffee is made by steeping coffee in cold water for an extended period, resulting in a smooth, mellow coffee with lower acidity. Nitro Cold Brew is Cold Brew infused with nitrogen gas, giving it a foamy, creamy texture and slightly sweeter taste. The main difference between the two is the addition of nitrogen and the result of the final product.
8. Where is the CWJ cafe?The CWJ cafe is located in Arlington, VA, in downtown Pentagon City. The CWJ cafe is known for delicious coffee-based drinks such as the best-selling Cookie Butter Latte. Additionally, CWJ takes pride in its quarterly seasonal launches which featuresfeature murals from local artists, seasonal interior decor, and limited addition beverages.
9. What Beverages Does CWJ Have on Tap?CWJ has Nitro Cold Brew, Kombucha, Nitro Tea, and Seltzer on tap. We are honored to partner with Wild Bay Kombucha to serve delicious Kombucha to our customers.