Medium roast, spices, chocolatey & sweet - Cascading, spicy-sweet waterfalls of cocoa.
Regular price $ 12.99
- Cruising down the G.W. Parkway makes Northern Virginia feel like the country. So does this coffee, which evokes a simpler time when ships sailed down the Potomac alongside carriages rolling to the farms of old Virginia. Swap the suit for a pair of overalls – while driving, if you can – and make that commute memorable.
PERU - CAJAMARCA | Indigenous family-owned estates in the region of Cajamarca harvest coffee on farms averaging four hectares in size.
- Produced By: Small coffee producers from San Ignacio
- Location: San Ignacio, Cajamarca, Peru
- Varietals: Bourbon, Catimor, Catuaí, Caturra, Mundo Novo, Pache, Typica
- Grown at: 1,400 - 1,750 meters
- Harvest: April - September
- Process: Fully washed and sun-dried
- Grower's Certifications: Organic