Medium roast, chocolate, nutty & sweet - A traditionalist's most rewarding country drive.
Regular price $12.99
- Our traditional Latin American variety is evocative of the orchards and honeysuckle along Virginia's classic Skyline Drive from Front Royal to Waynesboro. If you miss any of the relaxing majesty of the Shenandoah with the smoothest coffee in the land, it'll only be because you spilled.
NICARAGUA - MADRIZ | The Cinco de Junio co-op prepares consistently fine coffee crops in Nicaragua.
- Produced By: Cinco de Junio co-op
- Location: Madriz
- Varietals: Typica, Caturra, Catuai
- Grown at: 1,200 - 1,500 meters
- Harvest: December - March
- Grower's Certifications: Fair Trade, Organic