Business Development Associate Job Description
We're looking to hire a driven Business Development Associate to iterate and grow our proven B2B sales process to bring high quality nitro cold brew coffee to the masses. We are looking for people who have a desire to learn more about sales and are looking to start their careers with a highly-structured training program and a huge opportunity for growth. This is a full-time position. Compensation consists of a competitive base salary and commission structure.
We’re a fast paced, collaborative, coffee-centric startup offering the potential for rapid professional growth and development. Benefits include health, vision, & dental insurance and free coffee.
What You’ll Do
- Help to field inbound leads via phone, email, and website submissions.
- Craft creative outbound email messaging to excite potential customers.
- Use CRM (Close.io) and other sales tools, build prospect lists, and share results with the larger team.
- Initiate sales conversations with key decision makers at target companies.
- Develop a strong sales pipeline for Account Executives via phone and email communications.
- Leverage outbound lead campaigns including emailing, cold calling, and using social media to qualify potential sales prospects.
- Support Sales and Marketing teams with various projects.
Who You Are
- Insanely passionate: Your friends say you get too excited about anything that piques your interest.
- A winner: You are intrinsically motivated and have the self-confidence and resolve to push through times of adversity.
- Competitive and high-integrity: Whether in sports, academics, or previous jobs, you have proven that you’ll put in the work it takes to rise to the top. You strive to make every prospect and customer rave to their networks about working with us.
- Willing to learn: You look forward to learning from the experiences of others. You crave the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- An adventurer: You embrace the opportunity to work for a startup. You look forward to taking direct responsibility for your work and having an impact in a fast-growth organization.
- 0-2 years of sales experience (no prior sales experience necessary).
Commonwealth Joe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.