The Delivery Technician represents the Commonwealth Joe brand to our key clients through the delivery of Nitro Cold Brew to Commonwealth Joe wholesale & office accounts. This individual will also perform service and repairs to Nitro Cold Brew kegerators and will work closely with the Logistics Manager to ensure the delivery and/or work order is provided in a timely fashion and with the highest quality service.
We’re a fast paced, collaborative, coffee-centric startup offering the potential for rapid professional growth and development. Benefits include competitive hourly wage, free coffee and health, vision, & dental insurance for employees consistently working more than 30 hours per week.
We are currently looking for full-time Delivery Technicians.
- You enjoy working with people and have the ability to maintain positive and professional relationships through offering excellent customer service.
- You are interested in learning and receiving on the job training in kegerator operations.
- You thrive in a flexible work culture and are willing to work safely and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- You are able to handle heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs) and are willing to physically load and unload vehicles.
- You hold a valid driver's license for at least 2 years (with the ability to drive manual preferred).
- Ensure product quality is to the Commonwealth Joe standard.
- Diagnose, repair and replace key parts of Commonwealth Joe kegerators as needed.
- Maintain accurate transportation logs for every shift.
- Submit orders for replacement parts and provide suggested improvements.
- Ensure customer questions and concerns are accurately answered and/or routed.
- Assist the Logistics Manager with innovation strategies and in improving all aspects of deliveries, service requests, and standard operating procedures.
Health, dental and vision insurance