Blue Ridge Bluff
Dark roast, chocolatey & sweet - Strong, thundering, Appalachian majesty.
Regular price $12.99
- These dark Sumatran beans are reminiscent of the Blue Ridge Parkway, which traces the mountains of Virginia through Charlottesville, Lynchburg, Staunton, Lexington, and Roanoke. Sitting on the edge of the world, in a thunderstorm, you might just barely experience all the savage beauty this coffee has to offer.
INDONESIA - NORTHERN SUMATRA | The women-run Ketiara cooperative has over 890 growers who harvest these exotic coffee beans at the northern tip of Sumatra, in the Takengon Highland Forests.
- Produced By: Keitara Coop
- Location: Takengon Highland Forests
- Grown at: 1,200 - 1,500 meters
- Harvest: September - May
- Process: Wet Hulled & Sun Dried