Blue Ridge Bluff
INDONESIA - NORTHERN SUMATRA
Dark, creamy, and smooth, with hints of pine and dark chocolate. A true dark roast, this single-origin coffee expresses the boldness traditionalists expect. Fans tend to also love the slightly lighter-roasted Potomac Falls and Skyline Overlook.
- These dark Sumatran beans are reminiscent of the Blue Ridge Parkway, which traces the mountains of Virginia through Charlottesville, Lynchburg, Staunton, Lexington, and Roanoke. Sitting on the edge of the world, in a thunderstorm, you might just barely experience all the savage beauty this coffee has to offer.
- The women-run Ketiara cooperative has over 890 growers who harvest these exotic coffee beans at the northern tip of Sumatra, in the Takengon Highland Forests.
Note: Commonwealth Joe does not hold the aforementioned certifications. These certifications are held by the growers referenced above.
- Produced By: Keitara Coop
- Location: Takengon Highland Forests
- Grown at: 1,200 - 1,500 meters
- Harvest: September - May
- Process: Wet Hulled & Sun Dried