Medium-light roast, fruity & floral - Adventurous as a daring rescue of Mr. Jefferson.
Regular price $15.99
- Medium-Light Roast | Deliciously soft and subtle, with notes of melon. One of our more adventurous Ethiopian coffees, with pleasantly fruity flavors.
- The adventurous spirit of this light-roasted, Ethiopian varietal reminds us of sunrise at Thomas Jefferson’s estates, and one sunrise in particular. On an early morning in June 1781, Virginia hero “Jack” Jouett rode forty miles to Monticello and saved Jefferson from capture by British raiders at dawn. Stage an escape of your own with the intense flavors of this exquisite coffee.
ETHIOPIA - HAMBELA | The Yirgacheffe region of Ethiopia consistently produces premium coffees known for their intricate, delightfully fruity flavors.
- Produced By: Ethiopian farmers in Hambela, Yirgacheffe
- Varietals: Heirloom Ethiopian varietals
- Grown at: Above 1,880 meters
- Harvest: November - December
- Process: Sun dried on raised drying tables
- Grower's Certifications: 100% Arabica